Suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension

Well its that time to start thinking about suspension. Driving 160 and bouncing around like a ping pong ball isnt the safest feeling =) Any suggestions on what I should get? I didnt plan on getting too low.

QuA
    2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Wasn't someone selling H&R Coilovers for $1000? Thats an awesome deal, its going to cost you that much even for FK springs and shocks with install, and although I love my FK kit the coilovers are better.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

I just got the coilovers, and if you arent a fan of hard, bouncy rides, then I'd advise against them. Everytime I am driving i will go over something and it will just feel bad, and I dont know if I am fucking with my car or hurting the suspension ;P But it looks hella sweet!
      Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

What's everbodys take on just springs? I'm thinking if $$$ are an issue, then springs are lookin' pretty sweet. I know coilovers are better for handling, but are they worth the extra bucks for the street?
        Neil
        '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Comment

I have eibach springs only, its pretty good.
          Nick
          There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
          --Albert Einstein

Comment

I was thinking eibach springs too... I want to do a light drop but im still contemplating... decisions... decisions...
            2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

When Peter uploads the pics from the meet, you can see the drop, its not really extreme, so you don't have to worry about the ride, its barely noticeable in terms of ride quality, but its a decent drop none the less.
              Nick
              There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
              --Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X