Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V.W Performance.

i went to southcentre yesterday to get my passat looked at for overheating,
    and walked by to see the S.M and he was talking to sales rep's,rite out of germany for performance parts from the factory.i talked to him after his meeting and the accessories he will be getting are T.U.V approved what ever that means..he also stated that these modifications because from factory
    produce the same if not better performance than after market chips and will not void warranty.(only reason not available in Canada yet is because of
    emmisions)but it looks like the green lite is on and the pricing he quotes will be extremely aggressive.

turbos,suspension ,engine mod's,chipping and exhaust.all used for rally cars
    and racers from factory..

Re: V.W Performance.

VW Motorsport baby! Time wil come when VW will rule the world!!!
    Last edited by VAG_Tech; 09-28-2006, 07:44 AM.
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Comment

I remember talking about all this at the SCFC meet a while back....nice to see that it may actually happen!
      Kyle
      2000 Audi S4

Comment

thats cool.. now lets see audi do it and bring out a SC'r for the RS4 lol

Comment

Working...
        X