Brock dealer in BC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock dealer in BC?

Hey guys Im just looking to replace 2 missing centre caps from my Brock B2's and am trying to find a dealer in Canada. I remember there is one out of BC but can't remember the name? Any ideas? Thanks
    When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Re: Brock dealer in BC?

Talk to Paul or Mike at PG Performance

Im pretty sure they are the Canadian Distributor for Canada
    Tint sucks

Comment

Yes thanks, that exactly who I was thinking of.

Comment

just a note....GOOD LUCK get anything out of brock in any kind of decent timeline. Rieger is their distributor in Europe where RPI and PG both get wheels and brock stuff from. They are so back logged it took 16 weeks for them to get me a set of wheels here. I hope your stuff doesn't take nearly that long. But ask for some kind of timeline otherwise you may have a long wait ahead of you.
        Team Highschool
        Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

didnt take that long when I ordered stuff through colortuning
          Simon

Comment

I would also check color tuning, they thought Simon was gay and as a result of the power of the rainbow got his stuff quicker

Seriously though, also check with colourtuning, they have a shop in the US now and might even have it in stock
            2004 Nissan Murano

2006 BMW 330i, 6 -speed, Sparkling Graphite, Sport package, Premium package

Comment

Originally posted by Volinder D
              I would also check color tuning, they thought Simon was gay and as a result of the power of the rainbow got his stuff quicker

Seriously though, also check with colourtuning, they have a shop in the US now and might even have it in stock
              Last edited by Simon; 09-25-2006, 03:06 PM.
              Simon

Comment

Cool thanks guys, Simon if your curious these were Mckays old wheels, I have his angels eyes to that you guys worked on together, but one is broken so I haven't used them. Your car seemed to be an inspiration for his and his car was the biggest reason I now own a VW. So hey I owe it all to you!

Edit: do you have a link to the Colortuning website? Google seems to be failing me
                Last edited by RedMile04; 09-25-2006, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RedMile04
                  Cool thanks guys, Simon if your curious these were Mckays old wheels, I have his angels eyes to that you guys worked on together, but one is broken so I haven't used them. Your car seemed to be an inspiration for his and his car was the biggest reason I now own a VW. So hey I owe it all to you!

Edit: do you have a link to the Colortuning website? Google seems to be failing me
                  Haha small world. the website is http://www.tunershop.com/ btw.
                  Simon

Comment

Originally posted by RedMile04

Hey that's funny, since if you owe alot of the inspiration to Simon, and I"m Simon's godfather of mods, then I guess I indirectly inspired you
                    2004 Nissan Murano

2006 BMW 330i, 6 -speed, Sparkling Graphite, Sport package, Premium package

Comment

Originally posted by Volinder D
                      Hey that's funny, since if you owe alot of the inspiration to Simon, and I"m Simon's godfather of mods, then I guess I indirectly inspired you
                      praise allah
                      Simon

Comment

Working...
                      X