MK4 Wheel Lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK4 Wheel Lock

I lost my key for the MK4 wheel lock, anyone have one I can have for a day or 2 when I go to take my rims off?
    2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
    My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Re: MK4 Wheel Lock

I may be wrong, but I believe that there are a few variations to the pattern of the lock. You might need to try a few before finding one that will work.

I'd check with Volkstech or GINCH. They'd probably know for sure.
    2008 Audi RS4
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

I think you're right Chris....but if you want to try, you can come get mine from me. Just shoot me a PM
      Kyle
      2000 Audi S4

Comment

yea there are like 6-8 wheel locks.. i lost 2 on my jetta and northland always gave me a new one for free

Comment

Hey!

There Are A Few Variations Of The Lock Keys. Stop By A Dealership And They'll Have A Kit Of All Of Em That You Can Try To Know Which Is Yours. They're All Numbered So It's A Piece Of Cake. They're Relatively Cheap But Most Of The Time They're Special Order.
          1) 2007 Candy white MKV GTI. DSG, votex kit, 19" Privat netz, tinted tails, smoked side markers & mirror signals, 20% tint, TT stubby, APR sport 3" turbo back exhaust, ABD stage 2 cold air intake. GONE.
          2) 1993 Green Corrado VR6. ABD intake. FK Silverline coils, Zimmerman cross drilled & slotted rotors. GONE.

Comment

Working...
          X