TT Seats in a MK4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT Seats in a MK4?

I've searched Vortex and what I've found on this topic is rather inconclusive.

I may have found some 2000 TT seats for my 2001 Golf GLS. Does anybody know if they will fit on my stock rails? And, is the wiring harness going to pnp with my stock harness (heat / airbags?)?

Thanks!
    Jeff

2017 Sportwagen
    2016 .:R (sold)
    2013 Golf TDI Wolfsburg (sold)
    2001.5 Audi S4 (sold)

Re: TT Seats in a MK4?

I highly doubt the rails are compatable and really doubt the wiring is simply plug and play. If that was the case, many people would have done it already.

But nothing is impossible.
    Tint sucks

Comment

TT seats rock, do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably not super easy but it is always do-able
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

What color are the seats? If they don't work out for you and are Black leather I would certainly be interested!! Let me know!
        Derek
        Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
        -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
        -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

rails dont fit but depending on the option of the seat it may plug and play with the harness. Rails are not that hard to sort out, any wrecker could source you some new rails. To get a conclusive answer you could just try calling VW/Audi America and speaking with someone there. We did this when we were trying to sort out whether the S4 seats would fit into a mk4 and they were able to help us out with measurements and sending over seat base measurements/diagrams.
          Team Highschool
          Twin Turbo Turbo Smurf Avant

www.ctsturbo.com - the home for all your turbo needs. PM me for details.

Comment

Working...
          X