questions about this car for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions about this car for sale

hey guys, i was checking out this car last night and i drove it and it felt really good (2002 gti 1.8T) but there was one thing i saw attatched to the barrery and im not sure what it is so i was gonna see if any of you guys know what it is

also the husband who owns this car has already moved and the wife is moving shortly so she didnt know what it was

if anyone knows what it is please let me know, thanks!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

<<<Ben>>>

Present:
    His: 2008 Cayenne Turbo
    Hers: 2012 Ibis White Q5
    Past:
    B7 A4 Avant 6MT Black
    B7 A4 Avant 6MT Silver
    2004 .:R32 BMP
    2001.5 Noggy blue s4
    2000 VW GTI 1.8T
    1997 VW Jetta VR6

Re: questions about this car for sale

Originally posted by asp gti
    hey guys, i was checking out this car last night and i drove it and it felt really good (2002 gti 1.8T) but there was one thing i saw attatched to the barrery and im not sure what it is so i was gonna see if any of you guys know what it is

also the husband who owns this car has already moved and the wife is moving shortly so she didnt know what it was

if anyone knows what it is please let me know, thanks!
    it's considered your main fuse panel and your missing the rest of the covers
    to hold it in place properly.

Comment

300% normal yo. Open the hood of eveyr mk4 and you will see it. Only thing that the car is missing is the battery cover (plastic panel which covers up the battery and makes that area look pretty).

Edit: Oh..and with the battery cover in place you won't see any of those wires.
      Last edited by forkdork; 09-09-2006, 02:52 PM.

Comment

That engine bay is a disgusting mess!!! Shame,Shame.. Looks like a drain hose off of a washing machine(what the hell is it for???)
        Drive It Like You Stole It

Comment

Originally posted by shaunmic
          That engine bay is a disgusting mess!!! Shame,Shame.. Looks like a drain hose off of a washing machine(what the hell is it for???)
          That is a stock hose
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
          X