Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.0T Milage

Hello,

Does anyone here drive a car (preferably a Jetta, but the GTI is probably close enough) with the 2.0T engine?

I'm just curious what the real world milage is, how many KMs are you getting on a tank of gas, approx. cost of fill-up etc. Thanks.
    2007 BMW 328XI

Re: 2.0T Milage

it's costin' me about $60 bucks to fill, however that's all the info I can give right now due to the fact that I've only had the car for a week and I'm not really driving it like a granny if you know what I'm sayin'. haha.
    1) 2007 Candy white MKV GTI. DSG, votex kit, 19" Privat netz, tinted tails, smoked side markers & mirror signals, 20% tint, TT stubby, APR sport 3" turbo back exhaust, ABD stage 2 cold air intake. GONE.
    2) 1993 Green Corrado VR6. ABD intake. FK Silverline coils, Zimmerman cross drilled & slotted rotors. GONE.

Comment

You are following proper engine break in procedures though right?
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

B7 A4, 2.0T w/quattro....? I can calculate the gas milage if u want, haven't done it yet
        Dylan
        (Made from bits of real panther.)

Comment

It depends on how I drive. I fill with 94, so its anywhere from $55 - $65 to fill, and I can go 350 - 500 KM's in the city. All depends on how heavy my foot is...
          TDI SportWagen

Comment

Working...
          X