Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys, I think my car is possessed, I need help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, I think my car is possessed, I need help!!!

Well,

I was driving home tonight and all of a sudden my high beam light comes on, and my wipers start up very slowly. Now, the lights begin to flicker on and off, and I'm like WTF!!!

I finally fiddled around and noticed that once I shut off my A/C, shut off my light switch, and have no electricals running the flickering of my lights stop.

So I park my car, get out, turn off the engine and press the lock key. All of a sudden, the front and rear lights come on, ever so dim and the wipers start to wipe very slowly. The key is in my hand, the car is turned off, and it has a mind of its own now .

So, now I'm sitting here, confused like crazy, with my car sitting outside wiping itself and the lights are on dimly.

I'm hoping someone can please point out to me what in the world is going on.

TIA,

Volinder
    2004 Nissan Murano

2006 BMW 330i, 6 -speed, Sparkling Graphite, Sport package, Premium package

Well,

Now the car won't even turn over, so I am officially worried!!!!!!

If anyone can please provide a plausable explanation as to why the car won't turn over, please help me now!!!!
    2004 Nissan Murano

Comment

bad ecu? i have no idea man.. good luck with it..

Comment

There is no easy explanation for this! Check the battery connections, maybe use a VAG-COM and check for codes.
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

yea i would use the vag-com.. i really want to buy one for my car next month or in august.. maybe a bday present from my parents or something like that..

Comment

Re: Guys, I think my car is possessed, I need help!!!

how expensive are the VAG- Com's ?

Cordialtea
            Some days you step in it, some days you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Cordialtea

Cordialtea
              They arent too bad but you need to have a laptop as all you buy is the software and the cable

www.ross-tech.com/
              REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
              -james

Comment

Only thing that comes to mind is to unhook the battery for 30 minutes and the re-hook it up. A reboot if you will.

Also, could check fuses, but that doesn't see right...

Good luck.

Comment

this problem is from 2003.... wow this is an old thread!
                  2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
                  My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Comment

Cordialtea
                    Ross-tech.com
                    A search would have been far more fruitful then dragging up a 2 year old thread.
                    Name: Brent
                    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

I didn't realize this was an old thread. I just noticed I hadn't read it so I thought I would ask my question sorry if it bugs a few ppl because it is an old thread!

Wouldn't it be a better I post in an old thread than start a new one with the same topic For Example:What is a VAG-Com?

Ross Tech Wasn't even mentioned in this post until after I posted and ask what it was.

GEEEZ!

Ouch on the price.

Cordialtea
                      Last edited by Cordialtea; 08-19-2005, 05:15 PM.

Comment

LOL, This is a really old thread, but thanks for any advice. That car is long gone!!!

Just for everyone's information. It turns out that the terminal on the battery got very loose. As such, every time, it kinda lost connection a quickly regained connection it ended up sending all these power surges through the system. The result, it ended up frying a whole bunch of relays
                        . It took VW about 3 days to figure out what happened, and then 1 day to fix it. That car was chipped, and I used to be so scared they were gonna blame it on the chip. Had they repaired the car and blamed it on the chip and gave me the bill, I'm sure I woulda owed about a couple thousand in labor.
                        2004 Nissan Murano

Comment

I didn't realize this was an old thread. I just noticed I hadn't read it so I thought I would ask my question sorry if it bugs a few ppl because it is an old thread!

Wouldn't it be a better I post in an old thread than start a new one with the same topic For Example:What is a VAG-Com?

Ross Tech Wasn't even mentioned in this post until after I posted and ask what it was.

GEEEZ!

Ouch on the price.

Cordialtea
                          Does not bug me, just noticed how old it was... you are going WAY BACK
                          2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
                          My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Comment

Thanks Russell

Cordialtea

Comment

Working...
                            X