Possible new guy for club.... maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible new guy for club.... maybe

In my lot today I found a GTI that was debaged with 17" longbeaches, and had the euro tails (no not altezzas) the red/clear/clear/red style.. i left him a not on his windshield and stuff about the club and stuff but then i looked inside and the person had those foam seat covers??? WTF??:wtf: i left the not anyways.. my question is who the hell mods their car and puts on those covers?? maybe some old guy who bought the car like that i dunno oh well.. maybe they will come or just toss my note.

Re: Possible new guy for club.... maybe

Originally posted by lsc2g
    i looked inside and the person had those foam seat covers??? WTF?? i left the not anyways.. my question is who the hell mods their car and puts on those covers?? maybe some old guy who bought the car like that i dunno oh well.. maybe they will come or just toss my note.
    Maybe it's just me... but if you want to attract people to come to this site and to ANY club, it's not a good idea to leave an invite and then belittle their ride in practically the same breath. If that was me, I wouldn't have the best first impression based on this thread.

Just a thought... :thumbsup:

Pete
    2002 VW Passat Variant -SOLD - Needed to go back to a truck...!

Comment

ive seen it around alot. its a good looking car
      Simon

Comment

bah .. like i said it might be some old guy.. they weren't even full covers.. like 3/4 ones that look all funky.. nah i don't care if buddy says 'hey man don't diss' i was just pointing out the fact about the covers but the car was nice.

ps.. peter if somebody joined our club and had altezzas i'm pretty sure he would get a new one torn since every meet we make fun of ricers that drive by but like you said.. to each his own.. i've seen some very nicely done up japanese cars and some that look like robots on acid.. in my opinion its your car so mod like you want.. i really don't mean to sound like a dink if i flame somebody if they like the style thats cool enough for me..

Comment

Hey I might do altezzas???? there are black altezzas..heehe???? got rice anyone???

Comment

yea tis true.. all i know is my car is my car and its hot shizzle!

Comment

Is newveedub only for mk4s??jsut wondering

Comment

nah i just type dumb sometimes..

Comment

:P

Comment

Working...
                  X