A+ cross drilled calipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A+ cross drilled calipers

So I was searching around ebay a bit back and came across https://www.tutuauto.com/.
    So I ordered up a set of front and rear rotors and some front pads. The rotors are just a drilled OEM rotor but are also painted (very well in fact) to help with rusting. On with the pics...
    Front Rotors:

Rears:

What was left of my front pads:

Installed Front:

Installed Rear:

With rim on:

While I was at I also replaced my swaybar bushing and endlink bushings with prothane bushings:

Not bad for a job that cost me under $250can for everything. I believe the rotors (front and rear) where about $100us then the pads and shipping. I priced it out and I couldn't even get them from altrom for regular rotors for the price. To top it all off they will warranty the rotors for 99 days
    Next to install are my new injectors and modified CAT fuel filter
    Last edited by Stonewall; 08-15-2006, 12:04 AM.
    Name: Brent
    His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
    Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
    Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Re: A+ cross drilled calipers

Haha, looks good.
    Graeme

2015 S4
    2018 Monster 1200S

Comment

Pics not working for me :(
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

sweet

Comment

Those look awesome! Definately a very cost effective solution to rotor replacement.....too bad they don't have 20th/337/GLI sizes
          Kyle
          2000 Audi S4

Comment

Working...
          X