Horrible Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible Day

Found out someone backed up and hit my car. :donking: There was a bumper rubber smudge on my bumper. Also the person must've pushed me so hard my front valence lifted up on the parking divider.

:angry: QuA :angry:
    2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Im suppose to meet up with a gal so I wont be able to attend. I'll see if she wants to go =) hehe.

QuA
    2008 BMW 135i | M Package | JB3 | DCI | BMW Performance Exhaust

Comment

Dammit whats with all these people scheduling dates on the day of our meetings, I had the decency to set it up for tommorow.

Sorry to hear about the car though man, I have a little rub on my fender that just pisses me off whenever I look at it, but the thing is that nobody will admit to it, I found the guy and said look, here is the paint from your car, the mark is the same height, look theres a mark on your car where it probably was, and he was lik no man, wasn't me, I asked our school cop and he said 'sorry to hear about it, nothing we can do'.
      Nick
      There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
      --Albert Einstein

Comment

Im sympathetic, I hit my bumper with the ol' pressure washer and it peeled off a 1 inch section of the paint today... ouch. Time to go back to Courtesty.
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Working...
        X