Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MR lube Dumbass. gotta vent

Originally posted by Satnam
    Got to laugh, reading this post, it almost seems like you work there also. Type your posts into word or something, do a spell and grammer check. Then you may not appear to be a "Dumbass" also.
    Maybe you should run a spell check as well...every English prof. I've had throughout school has spelled it grammAr. Leave the poor guy alone...he's trying to vent, not be hassled by his peers for some small spelling mistakes dude.

RiceEater...I'd suggest doing your own oil changes, as it's quite easy, and you at least have peace of mind knowing that your drain plug is in and your tranny fluid isn't drained or something. I've heard a lot of sketchy stories about some of the shops in town here as well; I've decided to stay away.
    '02 Jetta 1.8Tuuurbo
    --DUBS--

Comment

Originally posted by Mitcheh
      GRAMMAR POLICE
      Take it easy
      HAhaHaHah no kidding he’s the type of guy who gets out of the shower to take a pi$$ .... Why don’t you go write a nice proper letter on how much of a "Dumbass" you are, but thanks for the tip Frasier Crane

p.s i ran it through word
      Last edited by RiceEater; 08-02-2006, 07:40 PM.

Comment

got to grademrlube.com

srory I uspet all of eruuoridver comumnity (mnaily rcie etaer) ... hpoefluly can all you etomiolnaly revocer form my very opnioins dmagaing.
        put.......put.......

.... ... .. .

Comment

Had to..
          REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
          -james

Comment

Be nice.
            It's time for an honest pint

Comment

Originally posted by RiceEater
              but thanks for the tip Frasier Crane
              hahah seriously hilarious.

hey guys, don't kick my ass for saying this... but Walmart seems to do decent oil changes and it's like 22 bucks or something. Go to the one at Deerfoot Mall on a weekday/weeknight and you'll have it done in like half an hour.

reppin' the walmart...
              Last edited by timdog; 08-26-2006, 01:24 PM.

Comment

I will never go back to a walmart after years ago I asked them to do a rad flush and they said they couldn't because it was a diesel.. dumbasses.
                Name: Brent
                His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
                Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
                Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Working...
                X