Lookin for a camper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin for a camper

Hey Dudes - so for whatever reason, my dad has decided he wants a vanagon (the camper style one, not just the mini van) but not an old skewl one, one of the newer-recently-discontinued ones (i believe they stopped production in '02? Anyone?)

anyone know where to find one? and anyone know if its possible to get them into canada?
    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
    -james

Re: Lookin for a camper

Originally posted by James
    Hey Dudes - so for whatever reason, my dad has decided he wants a vanagon (the camper style one, not just the mini van) but not an old skewl one, one of the newer-recently-discontinued ones (i believe they stopped production in '02? Anyone?)

anyone know where to find one? and anyone know if its possible to get them into canada?
    There are always some around, well 1 or 2. Occasionally Northland gets one as well. They are nice, but they are kind of overpriced IMO (they are usually ~40,000 for one with around 100,000kms). Actually, I guess that's not bad considering what campers and motorhomes go for.

A Camper I just saw that I would like to check out (if I was in the market) was a fully camperized Dodge van (the Merc ones with the turbo diesel) it had the raised roof, fridge stove everything, I thought that would be cool esp with a diesel.
    Jay

Comment

Its a eurovan not a vanagon in those years

Comment

that explains why i was comin' up empty while lookin for info

Anyways, keep me in mind if you happen to see one at dealerships or on the trader guys
        REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
        -james

Comment

Originally posted by James
          that explains why i was comin' up empty while lookin for info

Anyways, keep me in mind if you happen to see one at dealerships or on the trader guys
          actually I took a quick look just to see if I was out to lunch on price (I was a little high), anyway, there's a few nice ones on there at the moment. The good ones are in BC though.
          Jay

Comment

There was an ad for a 1992 Westfalia camper in the Herald Drving.ca section today for $17,500 obo ph.# was 652-5055

Andrew
            www.livingcolours.ca - This bugs for you

“A man who says he does not let the little things bother him has never spent a night in a tent with a single mosquito” - Unknown

Comment

James, a VW tech buddy of mine has one for sale. I beleive it's an 86. The thing is deadly. Let me know if your interested in seeing it or I can post some pics if you like.
              Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
              You dig sucka?!

Comment

Working...
              X