Helix Oem look HID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helix Oem look HID

Alright, So finally the helix knock off Oem HID's are shipping. The cost is 550usd and does not include the hid light kit. Still pretty pricey as it works oout to like 900usd. Anyways they look pretty good.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2658887&page=5

Re: Helix Oem look HID

I think the guy who is selling them is way overcharging as if you go to his website he wants 95 usd for an euro switch. I think it would be worth waiting until everyone gets a set and the price drops like crazy. Im sticking to my hid in fogs setup lol.

Comment

I saw QMR's post on whoretex this morning....and that price is retarded. They would end up costing as much or more than a used set of "OEM" hids by the time you pay for the lights, kit, shipping, and duty (yes, you have to pay duty becuase they won't for you! Even though it's a Canadian company).
      Last edited by Smarty39; 07-14-2006, 08:31 AM.
      Kyle
      2000 Audi S4

Comment

Originally posted by Smarty39
        I saw QMR's post on whoretex this morning....and that price is retarded. They would end up costing as much or more than a used set of "OEM" hids by the time you pay for the lights, kit, shipping, and duty (yes, you have to pay duty becuase they won't for you! Even though it's a Canadian company).
        Looks like Carmen is having them shipped directly from his distributor.

If you have a look it appears asif its the distributor that is charging alot for the lights.

As for going the Oem route, it is a better way, but where can you get BRAND NEW OEM hids, that dont cost more than $900 usd?
        Last edited by jazzgtivr6; 07-14-2006, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Yes, I'm sure it is the distributor that is charging all the money....but that doesn't make it a good deal.

And you're right, you can't get "brand new" OEM hids for $900usd....but I'd much rather have used REAL hids than new FAKE ones
          Last edited by Smarty39; 07-14-2006, 09:52 AM.
          Kyle
          2000 Audi S4

Comment

Working...
          X