Audi A4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi A4

Hey guys, i am new to this forum. i searched audi a4, and could find anything. i just want some information on the A4 from you guys, im looking for one between 96-2000, are there any major problems, and what are the most common problems with these cars?
    thanks

Re: Audi A4

I have had nothing but good luck with mine, never failed me or had one problem. Stops good, turns good, the 1.8T is a bit peaky but you get used to it.

http://www.eurodrivers.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=8793
    Last edited by Conedoctor; 07-07-2006, 10:48 PM.
    Matt

93 Laser RS AWD
    03 Sierra 1500HD

Comment

if i had a budget of 10k max, do you think i could pick up an a4 or would that not happen?

Comment

I have seen a good few A4's for under 10k but you will be looking at an older high kilometer car for sure.
        Matt

93 Laser RS AWD
        03 Sierra 1500HD

Comment

I just got a 98 a4, so far I am happy with my choice. I went for the 2.8l over the 1.8t, because I was worried about reliability with the turbo'd motor. But either one would be great. For 10k you would have a hard time finding a good one, but if you can keep a couple k in reserve for maintenance you should be ok.

Comment

can you tell me how much you spent on your a4? if you dont mind me asking, if you do thats fine. thers one on canada trader going for 8,900 right now, but its auto and a little too many km's so im just gonna keep looking

Comment

Working...
            X