Car Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Problems

Hey guys just today I noticed my car driving weird.

To start off when I first was driving I noticed when I was in first gear trying to start from a complete stop I would try and start the way I always start and my car would almost stall (the feeling when it starts jumping, IE: when ur going to slow in a gear and try to come to a stop that feeling/sound) I wasnt to low of RPMS and I had always been starting like that.

And then 2nd I was about to turn and I started and my car just stalled all of a sudden, just suddenly.

I also noticed when I would try to accelerate it would start going then kinda jump (the feeling when u suddenly just let off the gas and u get a small jump) and then it would start going forward. Also I was trying to accelerate in 2nd gear and it would have the same jump but it was the slowest acceleration ever! And I could not hear my turbo at all.

I parked my car for a bit and then I look at my engine everything seemed to look ok . then I tried driving again and it seemed to be back to normal.

Anyone have any idea what could have caused that. And if its a serious problem or perhaps a hose/valve loose?

Thanks in advanced for any help.
    Kenny

Re: Car Problems

What engine?
    I'd like to make a statment!
    2012 Q5
    2011 A5

Comment

Originally posted by Mitcheh
      What engine?
      Sry shouldve stated its on a Jetta 1.8t (2004)
      Kenny

Comment

Sounds like limp mode if you didnt hear the turbo, but when my car has gone to limp mode in the past its still driveable (no power, but i dont stall and lurch forward and whatnot) so im not too sure
        REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
        -james

Comment

Update from the dealership, they said something to do with my A/C but they cant look at it till the 20th . No more lurching/stalling but my turbo isnt always there. Sometimes it is and sometimes theres nothing :(.

Anyone know what is happening? Turbo giving out?
          Kenny

Comment

Working...
          X