Courtesy Autobody - Ask for Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courtesy Autobody - Ask for Joe

Dropped off a new grill, my front valence and my rear valence at Courtesy autobody today. Although they are quite busy and I will need to wait a while before they are all done, the price quote was excellent!!!

Joe drives a silver Mk3 Jetta and really loves volkswagens (he and his car were at Farfromhome). If you ask for Joe he will give you an awesome discount.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

ok, how much you paying for each?
    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

yea how much I want to get my new Pzwo stuff and eyelids painted and want the best price/paint match I can get so.. help

Comment

I am paying $200 for all three items. I think this is a pretty good price. He told me that their "regular" charge for this would be over $350.
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Please post the outcome of your painting experience.

I want to paint my valences before the summer is out. Being I'm in Calgary and its mid-June I basically have one month left. :-)

I searched on some other treads about Calgary autobodies but no one gave any final results on Courtesy.

Comment

The rear valence looks AWESOME I don't regret it at all. They did a great job. And the price was right. The grill looks pretty great too.

The front valence looks okay. I haven't put it on yet because I don't want to crawl around on my driveway in the rain. Mostly it looks good but there are a couple tiny drips on the inside of the intake, I am not sure if they will be visible or not. We'll see once its on.

I think that it is very hard for them to do a perfect job on valences because they are basically just pieces of rubber, not real body panels.
            KR
            Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

no one can do a good job on those valences, and ive had mine done 3 times by 3 different shops
              Simon

Comment

Working...
              X