Suspension?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension?

I am looking at purchasing some coilover. What brand/model do you guys have? I am not looking to spend an arm and a leg but I would like a good setup!

Any help would be great!

Re: Suspension?

Check out the forums on vwvortex. Many shops run specials on various brands of coilovers.

If your not willing to spend a decent amount of money, than maybe coilovers are not a good option for you. I also don't recommend getting "cheaper" coilovers because their is such a thing as "bad" coilovers. Just remember that you get what you pay for.
    Tint sucks

Comment

Yah if you just want to moderately lower and don't need adjustment, you'll get better ride for better price with a cupkit of some sort. If you want coils, gotta pay - shitty coils will bug you a lot more than anything else you can go cheap on I think. I've been looking at coils for when my kit wears out and I'm honestly not sure what's good and what's not. Most people haven't tried more than one, so one guy might say it's great and another will say it's crap.

Best thing would be to come to a meet and bum a ride with people that have different setups. I like the harsher/firmer the better but others do not.

Khyron
      Geoff
      Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

Khyron is right. Everyone has a different opinion on what is a nice ride and what quality is. I went with the safest route I could think of. I've had nothing but good experiences with H&R, so I figured their coilovers would not dissapoint.

I have a set sitting in my house right now, but have'nt had a chance to install them yet.
        Tint sucks

Comment

how much did you pay duby t?

Comment

Originally posted by nordex
            how much did you pay duby t?
            Alot. However, my price is much cheaper than retail due to my brother-in-laws euro shop
            Tint sucks

Comment

Working...
            X