Good Body shops???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Body shops???

Hey as the title says... im looking for a good body shop to get some damage fixed... i was hit and run at the local n.w. pool hall while i was shootin some pool, as i do not want to go through insurance im looking for a fairly wallet friendly place aswell.. any suggestions??

Re: Good Body shops???

continental autobody did a great job with my car, they deal pretty much exclusivly with Euros and the guy who owns the shop seems to love what he does...they were very competitive on price too
    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
    -james

Comment

Please don't go to Craftsman collision, they mounted my bumper incorrectly so there is a gap beneath the hood and the grill pillars. I took it back left it for a week it sat outside and they did nothing.

Comment

Don't go to Montgomery Autobody either, they just did some work on my dads truck. Now the box and the cab body lines don't line up and they painted the gas cover a darker blue than the rest of the body.
        Bryce

2002 Jetta 1.8T Baltic Green Tiptronic
        APR 91, Carbonio CAI, Samco TIH, 2.5" Brullen Turbo-back, ABD Lower Intercooler Pipe, Forge 007 DV

Comment

Working...
        X