All I have to say is.....WOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I have to say is.....WOW!

It is absolutely unbelievable what some people with more money than brains will do.....

Bentley Wolfsburg VR6 GT-R content.....What an idiot
    Last edited by Smarty39; 05-17-2006, 03:18 PM.
    Kyle
    2000 Audi S4

Re: All I have to say is.....WOW!

im guessing evertime he owns a car he scrapes off the badge and sticks it on his vehicle

Comment

WHY the fark would you disgrace a bentley like that!!! thats hilarious

oh i saw a bentley conti gt at glenmore audi last week when i was there for my oil change.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
        oh i saw a bentley conti gt at glenmore audi last week when i was there for my oil change.
        Yea but was it a VR6?!! I doubt it!

I saw that before somewhere, there was lots of arguing about if it was a photoshop or not and I guess it was "not".
        Jay

Comment

Well I guess theoretically the W12 in the Bentley is two VR6's mated together....but that still doesn't make it right. If you read the post's it says that the car belongs to a Denver Nugget.....he must think he has something really special there
          Kyle
          2000 Audi S4

Comment

Originally posted by Smarty39
            Well I guess theoretically the W12 in the Bentley is two VR6's mated together....but that still doesn't make it right. If you read the post's it says that the car belongs to a Denver Nugget.....he must think he has something really special there
            You're on to something here......someone needs to go put another VR6 badge beside it then it'll be right.
            Jay

Comment

i think he has a denver nugget (piece o poo) for a brain LOL.. weak joke

Comment

Working...
              X