Meguiars's Nano-wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars's Nano-wax

Thought I'd let everyone know that I gave the Nano-wax a shot. It was $30 bucks at Crappy Tire, I was skeptical that it would be worth it but I'm happy with the results.

The main thing is that it's easy as can be to take off and provides zero white dust afterwards. Yes, zero! The finish is silky smooth, my car's silver so the car just glows after the polish, truly worth the effort.

One other thing, there's none of the hazards with black plastic and the polish that there used to be. Old polishes used to leave a nasty stain/residue on black plastic and this stuff doesn't do it, I presume the Eagle one nano stuff wouldn't either, but I can't vouch for it.

Anyway, it's a good product and I'll be using it again next time.

Oh, and another...not really a negative of the polish because it is just that, a polish, but it's not much good for removing staining and things stuck to your paint, not unlike any other polish you really should use a claybar or a cleaner prior to using it.

Re: Meguiars's Nano-wax

Isn't Nano-wax by Eagle 1?
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

yea i think so blair.. colin tried it last summer and he said it was annoying as hell to remove if i remember right.

i'm still sticking to NXT 4 life.. i love that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
        NXT 4 life..
        qft
        Last edited by James; 05-17-2006, 08:53 AM.
        REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
        -james

Comment

Yea, Meguiars NXT wx is by far the best stuff I've ever used. It goes on and comes off so easy and leaves one hell of a shine!
          Mike - 2011 A4 S-Line

Comment

plus it smells nice..

Comment

It certainly does!

Although have you noticed that for some reason, Meguiars goes out of thier way to make all thier car care products smell good? Even thier tire shine smells good enough to eat!
              Mike - 2011 A4 S-Line

Comment

I just did the interior of my car last with with Mother's preserve. My dog actually started licking the vinyl 'wings' in the hatch when she jumped in. My guess is because it smells like bubble gum
                Jeff

his - '03 GTI VR6
                hers - '06 A4 S-line Avant
                sigpic

Comment

I'm going back to caranuba this year....I'll use cleaner polishes, just like before with the clay bar, but my final coat will be caranuba....
                  2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
                  2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
                  2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Good thing to know that I am not the only one who thinks that Meguiars Tire Gel smells good enough to eat

Comment

or smear on a bagel

Comment

What do you guys recommend for a good wax to hide scratches and chips a bit better? Tried ColorX and it worked allright, might try ScratchX next and see if it does a better job..
                        2007 BMW 328XI

Comment

you want to use a glaze to hide scratches then wax ontop of it

Comment

Working...
                          X