Windows falling in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows falling in?

As far as windows falling in I know vw is said to cover them for 7 years, unlimited miles if they fall in. But I’m just curious if anyone knows if they will fix the problem before it happens. I plan to get my windows tinted in my gti in the next week or so but I can already hear the windows rattling really bad when they go down. I just don’t want to be fixing this problem to late and have to be paying to have the window(s) re-tinted.
    Thanks for the help
    When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Re: Windows falling in?

Not sure about thet 7 years thing. But when my drivers side fell in, they replaced the passenger side as well to be on the safe side
    Derick

Comment

Bump, hoping the two guys at that work at both Nothland and Southcentre VW could give me an opinion, sorry dont remember your guys screen names or Id PM. Again just hoping you could tell me if your dealerships will replace the recalled part in both windows before they actually fall in?

Comment

Ginch, Volkstech or vwsalesguy all work for dealerships in the city..pretty sure turbomeyers works for a dealership in reddeer

and I wouldnt guess they'll do it for no reason, but if you ask nice you never know...Id agree with derick tho that once 1 window goes, they'll replace the reg's in both windows (did for me anyways)
        REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
        -james

Comment

Thanks James

Comment

Working...
          X