How was the meet/movie guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was the meet/movie guys?

So how was it guys. .don't post spoilers on it but I hope it had some better euro cars or exotics in it this time.

Well, it was a good meet, about 12 guys showed up I think. Plus I got to see Simons porsche.

The movie was... well....... typical F&F, but even cheesier than the first one. Entertaining in a funny kind of way.

flying cars anyone
    Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

All I can say is I'm getting rid of my functional spoiler for one of them there aluminum jobbies!
      Jay

Comment

The meet was fun though. Glad I went, and I'm always up for a Starbucks run. I definitely thing the F&F was much better, and sorry man not much in the way of euro's.
        Jay

Comment

sounds good guys cya all on the next meet for shizzle this time.

Comment

Yeah it was fun, the moive wasn't much, but I didn't expect much either, lets get those pics up cmon!!!!
            Nick
            There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
            --Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah where are those pics I was expecting them all up by now, but nothing at all! Good meet though had fun thanks to all who came out!!!
              Blair
              Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Yes lets be honest best part about the movie

:mrpimp: :mrpimp: :mrpimp:
                Blair
                Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Working...
                X