Rieger's illuminated shift knob??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rieger's illuminated shift knob??

Hey guys, just curious if anyone knows where I can get a Rieger illuminated shift knob? Currently I could only find it directly on riegeretc.com but they will only ship to the US. Anyone know if a local shop might have them or possibly a different site? Thanks guys
    When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Re: Rieger's illuminated shift knob??

I live in Canada, and bought mine from riegeretc.com. Had it within a week or so.

Present
    2010 Audi A4 S-Line
    2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
    2003 VW Jetta GLI
    1992 VW Jetta GL
    1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns
      I live in Canada, and bought mine from riegeretc.com. Had it within a week or so.

Got mine here also.
      Graeme

2015 S4
      2018 Monster 1200S

Comment

Hmm wierd because on their site when I try to fill out my info it wont let me select Alberta and at the top of the page it says.... "Currently we ONLY ship to physical addresses in the United States." Mabye Ill just have to wait a week or two until they sort something out. Anyways can I ask what the total cost was with exchange and shipping?
        When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Comment

they've sold to me in the past also

Comment

I'm sure all of that would be resolved with a phone call.....
            2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
            2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
            2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Working...
            X