Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gas Prices

The price of gas is starting to make me think twice about keeping my VR6!
    2001.5 Audi S4

Originally posted by James
    My engine may be a solid 4 liters smaller than yours, but i have a HUGE penis

Comment

i hope it goes past $2 AHAHAHAHA
      2002 VW Golf GT TDI
      2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Originally posted by Russell
        The price of gas is starting to make me think twice about keeping my VR6!
        wana swap
        id much rather have a boosted vr over the 2.0
        Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

today i had to put $2.31 into my empty tank to get to work. i got about 0.64 of a gallon. but i got to work and home. phew.... now im stayin home

Comment

Originally posted by Keith
            today i had to put $2.31 into my empty tank to get to work. i got about 0.64 of a gallon. but i got to work and home. phew.... now im stayin home
            lol yesterday my car ran out of gas by my house then i had to push it home..but i was really close to home

Comment

Originally posted by bart
              hahaha i love this guy
              When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Comment

Originally posted by bart
                If Gas goes up that high diesel will follow.. it wont be as high, but it will still rise.
                Honestly though, unless you drive a lot (I avg 2 tanks a month) its like all of $20 extra.. I think the last time I bought gas it was $1.19.. but really $10 extra isnt that big of a deal.. but it could be if I filled up 10 times a month or so.

Comment

Bush has announced a probe into gas prices to make sure there is no illegal activity going on, just as Exxon is expected to announce a $9 billion dollar first quarter profit today.
                  Blair
                  Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                    Bush has announced a probe into gas prices to make sure there is no illegal activity going on, just as Exxon is expected to announce a $9 billion dollar first quarter profit today.
                    With all the speculation that is involved in Gas prices, it makes me wonder how much "paper shuffling" is going on.
                    Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Well I would imagine there are some issues with big oil but I have to wonder how much of this is just a move for Bush to get some good press compared to his very low approval rating. Also being a Texan I would be surprised if he is not heavily invested in Oil anyways
                      Blair
                      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Exxon only made 8 billion for the first quarter this year not bad
                        Blair

Comment

Working...
                        X