Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the board and just thought I should make my self known.

My ride is 2003 silver Jetta 1.8T. Still stock everything as I'm in the process of breakin it in.

I hope to post often and get some good advice on mods.

Cheers.
    Neil
    '03 Silver Jetta 1.8T - gone, but not forgotten

mods to my car

Thanks,

Actually, I was just surfing the net from work checkin' out VW enthusiast sites and just happened to stumble across this one.

This website is one of the best visually impressive forums and it caught my eye.

Farfromhome? What is that pray tell?
    Neil

mods to my car

Comment

Hell, I will welcome him while I am at work!!!

Welcome to the boards, and such you will get plenty of advice tips suggestions on mods and such (maybe too much) but the board is fun and so are the events. Keep your eyes peeled in the events section for what is going on. This friday night we are checking out 2Fast 2Furious would be nice to meet so come out if you want.

Again welcome and have fun!
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Farfromhome was a big province wide show yesterday. There are pics to be found in the threads in this section!
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

bah finish work.. i am at work.. getting paid to surf.. i mean work :P

ps.. oh no another silver jetta to compete with.:urspecial

Comment

Hey, hope to see you come out to some of the meets, if you hadn't noticed this friday looks like going to see 2fast2furious
            Nick
            There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
            --Albert Einstein

Comment

Heyyyy Welcome to NewVeeDub! You've come to the right place, we're definitely THE active group for owners of new Jettas, Golfs, Beetles, and GTIs in Calgary (did I leave anyone out?). I also found this site five or six months ago while browsing and now they can't get rid of me!

Not only do we chat on the forum, but you've probably surmised from the other replies that we occasionally get together in person to go for cruises, car shows, or just to chat about our cars. Some of our members just like to hang out online, and thats cool. But you should really think about coming out to a get-together too! We are always getting new members at our meets, thats what we're all about!

Plus, if you come out to a meet you also have the option of becomming an official club member, with a membership card including discounts at many local shops and dealerships including Fifth Ave Auto Haus and Concept 1.
              KR
              Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

don't mention the partial lobotomy until after his first meet too

Comment

welcome!
                  Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Comment

Thanks guys for rollin' out the welcome Wagen!

I'm not exactly the easiest guy to meet up with (mainly due to a new house and planning for a wedding this summer) but I'm sure that I eventually will get to hook up with at least some of you in the future.

Cheers
                    Neil

mods to my car

Comment

Working...
                    X