• Show
Clear All

• Looking at purchasing a New GTI

That is if the Tdi Sells
    See the classifieds section....
    Took one for a test on the weekend... very nice
    Steve
    2002 Golf TDi
    Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

Re: Looking at purchasing a New GTI

Well I hope you can make it work Steve, what colour options are you looking at???
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

United grey
      DSG Transmission
      Cloth interior
      loaded ..everything
      Steve
      2002 Golf TDi
      Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.

Comment

Re: Looking at purchasing a New GTI or an A3

Both are great but the A3 is so much more....
        Steve
        2002 Golf TDi

Comment

what is it with everyone and grey?????? BLAH! buy a bold colour
          2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
          2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
          2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

Originally posted by Aleks
            what is it with everyone and grey?????? BLAH! buy a bold colour
            Have had way too many black cars... constantly look dirty, only bright color available is red... that is a beacon for tickets
            Steve
            2002 Golf TDi

Comment

Originally posted by TDi_Steve
              ...only bright color available is red... that is a beacon for tickets
              Try Imola Yellow.
              billip
              2013 Audi RS 5

Comment

Drop me a line when you want to place your order.

Cheers
                Adam
                FIRST TO MOD THE MKV

Comment

Originally posted by vwsalesguy
                  Drop me a line when you want to place your order.

Cheers
                  Adam
                  Sorry Adam , but Don't think you could do any better than SCFC at a price.
                  Steve
                  Steve
                  2002 Golf TDi

Comment

Originally posted by TDi_Steve
                    Sorry Adam , but Don't think you could do any better than SCFC at a price.
                    Steve
                    Adam we here @ SCFC will take care of him like we always have. No matter what price you come up with I'm sure we'll match or beat it. Steve has been a great customer of ours for a long time and we plan to keep it that way.
                    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
                    You dig sucka?!

Comment

fight fight fight!!!!!! ahahaah
                      2002 VW Golf GT TDI
                      2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Originally posted by Volkstech
                        Adam we here @ SCFC will take care of him like we always have. No matter what price you come up with I'm sure we'll match or beat it. Steve has been a great customer of ours for a long time and we plan to keep it that way.
                        Hold on a second.... im not trying to steal anyones customer, if he is happy dealing with SCFC thats fine. My impression of the orginal post was that he is looking to buy a new GTI. If i didnt put my name out there i wouldnt be doing my job. You need to relax.
                        Last edited by vwsalesguy; 04-19-2006, 09:33 AM.
                        FIRST TO MOD THE MKV

Comment

Working...
                        X