• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pix from the show today

Approximatley 110 cars

Heres mine

posting more later :thumbsup: =)

Modified by geo1.8t at 6:20 PM 6-1-2003
    *Wetterauer Chip*Brullen DP*ABD Turbo Inlet Pipe*ABD Upper Strut Bar*C-1 Short Shifter*Forge 007 DV*Supersprtint CatBack*Votex Body Kit*H&R Coilovers*ABD Front Sway Bar*Smoked E-Codes*Velocity CAI*W8 Overhead Console*

POST MORE!!!

btw geo, ur jetta was the hottest car of the show imo :thumbsup:
    Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Comment

i left early cuz i was all tired but it was pretty fun.. your car was nice geo.. i was teh dude in the red RDS shirt and grey hoody

Comment

The black Getta was really my favorite. What an awesome day, the show was great, great weather too. More of you should have showed up! You really missed out if you weren't there!
        KR
        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

ya the show was great, lots of nice rides and everyone had a good time
          Art || Tornado Red Jetta GLI

Comment

Geo1.8t.. man I gotta say your car looks amazing. I remember seeing your car like 2 months ago and it looked nothing like that. Definitely looks really hot.....

BTW.. what wheels are on the Getta? I LOVE that lip
            Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Geo - I love your car! :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting those pics. Today was a lot of fun (aside from my rogue chamois that left its mark on my paint)

If I could have changed one thing about today's show it would have been to get a full night's sleep. I was an absolute zombie today... borderline down-syndrome. By the time we all headed back to Calgary I was reduced to driving with my windows down and blaring Green Day to stay awake.

I also apologize for taking off from our little convoy on the way back... I realize that I told everyone that I was going to take it easy on the ride home but, well, you know.... :urspecial

C.
              2008 Audi RS4
              2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

heres a Pile of pics!

http://www.newveedub.com/forums/show...=&threadid=934
                Candy White 2007 GTI APR'd

Comment

thanks for all the compliments guys that was a fun show, IMO they should have had awards for mk 1,2,3,4 but maybe next year who knows
                  *Wetterauer Chip*Brullen DP*ABD Turbo Inlet Pipe*ABD Upper Strut Bar*C-1 Short Shifter*Forge 007 DV*Supersprtint CatBack*Votex Body Kit*H&R Coilovers*ABD Front Sway Bar*Smoked E-Codes*Velocity CAI*W8 Overhead Console*

Comment

This show is a more casual get together, if you want judging Das Volks in August has best in categories, which I think your ride will have a shot at!
                    Blair
                    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

where is das volks at.. mike told me it was at stanley park.. but isn't that in couver?

Comment

There is a Stanley Park in VanCity but there is also one in Calgary and that is where it is. I cannot remember the address but I know where it is and how to get there!
                        Blair
                        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

when is volksjam in calgary? ill make sure i have my brakes done before then and a trunk spoiler and i am set

Comment

Working...
                          X