What can a big huge aluminum wing can help us on our roads?LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can a big huge aluminum wing can help us on our roads?LOL

Hi all NVD people. I was stuck in the traffic on South McCloud Tr. on the Friday afternoon. It was windy and garbage was flying all over. Not long ago I posted a thread on a White Jetta that have a big huge jet wing that is ready to take off on every set of street lights. Thanks alien. :thumbsup:

I discovered on Friday a new thing that a big wing can do. Catch unwanted shopping bags and garbages. I travel with this Silvia almost all the way to Southland Dr. I am awe with the wing can catch two plastic bags and one London Drug flyer at the same time. :ed:

I have no offence with the Nissan car with the wing mod and I think that is super cool.

Best wishes

:yahsure:
    “If you think your car is under control, you’re going slow.”

hahaha, that is great. I can't believe people think house siding, stapled to the back of their car looks good...and for it to catch a garbage back is just perfect.
    Paul

Mayonnaise colour Benz, I push Miracle Whips!

Comment

Well on the Nissan, it would be more beneficial than on that Jetta Just just the same, thats pretty bad. I see tonnes of these people that throw a wing on their car as the first mod...whatever floats your boat...or should I say Lifts your space craft.
      Candy White 2007 GTI APR'd

Comment

Honestly. I would be really suprised if a lot of these wings that people put on their cars actually are functional. If it actually provides down force and you actually need to go that fast for it to start working then I can see the value in it. But I wouldn't be suprised if a lot of these crazy looking wings actually provide LIFT versus downforce.
        "I live my life a Quarter Pounder at a time. For those 10 seconds or less, I'm not hungry."

http://www.xs4all.nl/~bbrother/sigs/oizo.gif

Comment

Working...
        X