4 Motion Front Valence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Motion Front Valence

Where is a good place to find a 4 motion front valence for a Jetta? Is there any point in switching out the stock valence for a 4 motion? I know there's a bit of a diff., but is it significant enough to make changing worth it? I want to stay away from needing side skirts, and don't want to go much lower because of our crappy streets.
    '02 Jetta 1.8Tuuurbo
    --DUBS--

Re: 4 Motion Front Valence

Concept 1 usually stocks them. It gives a subtle, more aggresive look. It's also cheap and easy to do yourself (check VWvortex for how to do).

Comment

4motion valence's are the same hieght as stock ones. simon at EU Tuning should be able to get a price for you

Comment

Has anyone ever measured the difference in height between stock and the GLI valence? I'm pretty sure you can't get away with JUST a front valence...need to have side skirts or looks funny, I'm sure...
        Last edited by dubs_17; 04-05-2006, 07:08 PM.
        '02 Jetta 1.8Tuuurbo
        --DUBS--

Comment

Difference is like 2 inches or so.
          It looks perfectly fine depending on what kind of wheels you have and how low your car is. Don't believe me....check out Silverfire's old car:

Comment

that is what im rockin right now too, except i cracked mine this winter so now i need a new one, but it does look ok w/o sides

Comment

Working...
            X