Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the guy in the silver mk4 vr gti with the mission sticker on the back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the guy in the silver mk4 vr gti with the mission sticker on the back?

I saw you on McLeod northbound on sunday between canyon meadows and heritage dr... tried waving but all you did was look away and wouldn't pull up beside me @ the red lights even tho there was room.

yay for VW camaraderie
    Tim
    "When you see the tree you’re about to hit, it’s called under steer. When you can only feel and hear it, it’s over steer."

Re: Who's the guy in the silver mk4 vr gti with the mission sticker on the back?

Street encounter eh?

Comment

Re: Who's the guy in the silver mk4 vr gti with the mission sticker on the back?

I'll wave to someone if I know them from here, but I don't make a point of waving to anybody who happens to be driving a modded dub... as a courtesy I will wave back if I they do it first (and I see it happen), but to expect it is just absurd. Modded dubs are a dime a dozen now... who cares?
      Last edited by Mr. Burns; 04-03-2006, 09:43 AM.

Present
      2010 Audi A4 S-Line
      2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
      2003 VW Jetta GLI
      1992 VW Jetta GL
      1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

maybe i'm just old fashioned, but back east whenever you saw someone driving an older aircooled dub or a watercooled dub that was obviously modded, giving them a wave or a V hand sign was like the secret handshake.. kind of like the hand signs bikers give to each other.

i don't expect anything in return, but to get attitude with the other person's nose in the air is not cool.

I guess times are a changin
        Last edited by zilla; 04-03-2006, 09:47 AM.
        Tim
        "When you see the tree you’re about to hit, it’s called under steer. When you can only feel and hear it, it’s over steer."

Comment

yeh i always wave or chat to people in sweet dubs
          Last edited by dirk_diggler; 04-03-2006, 12:55 PM.
          RIP 97 Jetta VR

03 A4 1.8T
          02 MB E320

Comment

Originally posted by zilla
            I saw you on McLeod northbound on sunday between canyon meadows and heritage dr... tried waving but all you did was look away and wouldn't pull up beside me @ the red lights even tho there was room.

yay for VW camaraderie
            It was me, I thought you were gay and stalking me!!!

j/k couldn't resist!!!
            2004 Nissan Murano

2006 BMW 330i, 6 -speed, Sparkling Graphite, Sport package, Premium package

Comment

Originally posted by Volinder D
              It was me, I thought you were gay and stalking me!!!

j/k couldn't resist!!!
              da da da
              Tim

Comment

Working...
              X