Beamer clubs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beamer clubs?

A friend of mine just got a 95 m3 just wondering about any local clubs in town? tia
    12 Volvo XC 90
    03 Jetta1.8T
    95 Cabrio VRT
    90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Re: Beamer clubs?

www.beyond.ca has an informal type club which meet's every so often during summer.
    Check the Local Communities section on the forum.
    There is another club thats called like South Alberta BMW Club or something like that but I think it was all "older" people who are a part of it...hence the start of the BMW club on Beyond.

Comment

Whats wrong with Eurodrivers?
      Blair
      Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
        Whats wrong with Eurodrivers?
        Nothing already told him about it. He just wants to know about different clubs also .
        12 Volvo XC 90
        03 Jetta1.8T
        95 Cabrio VRT
        90 G60 Corrado

Colleen at 403-819-0132 or colleen@brayco.ca for all your mortgage needs.

Comment

i see.. i'm still offended by the question

Comment

I think there is a group in town my brother is part of that is called "project technic", and they have some pretty decent BMW's.
            Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
              i see.. i'm still offended by the question
              LOL
              Derick

Comment

Originally posted by Lars
                A friend of mine just got a 95 m3 just wondering about any local clubs in town? tia

Tell him to join my club. Its the "Other BMW owners are moron's" Club, so far i'm the only member, thus I'm also the president.

If you're wondering where that came from, read the following posts; and definately scroll down and read my replies.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16376

and this one is my favorite

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16246
                2004 Nissan Murano

2006 BMW 330i, 6 -speed, Sparkling Graphite, Sport package, Premium package

Comment

lmao Those are awesome threads. I like the direction that parking brake one is going haha
                  Derick

Comment

I wonder why they worry so much when most of them will ditch their BMW once their lease is up...(but god forbid they let people know its on lease because then they would have to lose 99% of their pretentiousness)...

And those that aren't leasing are likely to be selling it once the warranty runs out...

Though let it be known I am in the market for an E36 325i.....its worse on gas, slower in a straight line but has that certain je ne sais quoi...

Comment

I agree, Badkenny. I find other BMW owners to be so friggin cocky cause they drive BMW's. Trust me, they diss VW's and Audi's like crazy.

Everyone promise if I ever become a pretentious BMW owner slap me silly!!!

I seriously need to buy another vw or audi, that'll keep my grounded ;-)
                      2004 Nissan Murano

2006 BMW 330i, 6 -speed, Sparkling Graphite, Sport package, Premium package

Comment

Originally posted by Volinder D
                        I agree, Badkenny. I find other BMW owners to be so friggin cocky cause they drive BMW's. Trust me, they diss VW's and Audi's like crazy.

Everyone promise if I ever become a pretentious BMW owner slap me silly!!!

I seriously need to buy another vw or audi, that'll keep my grounded ;-)
                        Volvo's too, there's someone on sweedspeed that only posts when people are looking to compare the V50/s40 to another car (usually the A3,A4 and Legacy, not usually a BMW) and all they say is "get a BMW because they are so much better because of this and that" except most of the time they aren't even in the same class (or way more money).
                        Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna
                          Volvo's too, there's someone on sweedspeed that only posts when people are looking to compare the V50/s40 to another car (usually the A3,A4 and Legacy, not usually a BMW) and all they say is "get a BMW because they are so much better because of this and that" except most of the time they aren't even in the same class (or way more money).
                          Hey Jason, here's a Volvo site for Calgary, don't know if you have seen it or not.

Mostly older Volvos though.

Calgary Volvo Club
                          Last edited by Triple G; 04-02-2006, 08:05 PM.
                          Graeme

2015 S4
                          2018 Monster 1200S

Comment

Working...
                          X