what size spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what size spacers

what size spacers can i run with long beach mk4 wheels on my mk3 (17x7 et38)? in front and back... with 205/40/17's

i will be rolling my fenders...

this is the look im going for
    Last edited by dirk_diggler; 03-29-2006, 02:18 PM.
    RIP 97 Jetta VR

03 A4 1.8T
    02 MB E320

Re: what size spacers

LBs look hot on a mk3!!

Comment

sweet...cant help on the size though

mk3 seen keeps getting better around here
      Dayle

GTI

Mk3's

Comment

try 10mil or so. Ideally for looks you'd go more in the rear than the front but it will handle different so depends if you're ok with that. You could try like 5mm in front and 10mm in the back. Do you have a pick of them on your car? (unless that is your car in which case my apologies).
        Jay

Comment

I ran 17x7.5 TT wheels on my Mk3 low on coils with fenders rolled and I had rubbing fairly often. The offset was et32 so with being a little different in width I would say 5mm front and 10 rear would be plenty
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
            I ran 17x7.5 TT wheels on my Mk3 low on coils with fenders rolled and I had rubbing fairly often. The offset was et32 so with being a little different in width I would say 5mm front and 10 rear would be plenty
            thanks for the info, i will try the 10mm and 5mm...

that is not my car above its just the look i am going for.. my coils will be in shortly i ordered some Eibach's last week
            RIP 97 Jetta VR

03 A4 1.8T
            02 MB E320

Comment

Working...
            X