Rearview...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rearview...

Has anyone looked into installing a compass/temp/autodim rearview in their MKIV Jetta? I've been looking into it lately and haven't made it to the dealership as of yet. Has anyone actually done it, and if so, how much does it lighten a guy's wallet?
    '02 Jetta 1.8Tuuurbo
    --DUBS--

Re: Rearview...

Originally posted by dubs_17
    Has anyone looked into installing a compass/temp/autodim rearview in their MKIV Jetta? I've been looking into it lately and haven't made it to the dealership as of yet. Has anyone actually done it, and if so, how much does it lighten a guy's wallet?
    have to get it off the audi, they make one, and it has a homelink in it too, i think it costs 500ish though...
    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

well you won't get it all in one.. maybe the A8 has it.. my S4 has homelink in the visor.. temp in the MFA but the mirror autodims and its an amazing feature

Comment

Originally posted by bart
        have to get it off the audi, they make one, and it has a homelink in it too, i think it costs 500ish though...

$500 you could buy sway bars, a strut bar and you would be way happier
        RIP 97 Jetta VR

03 A4 1.8T
        02 MB E320

Comment

I just put one in a 2006 rav-4 today, it is a dealer installed option that is around $200.00. Easy 2 wire hook up but it is only auto dimming and has a compass (no temp or homelink) Still i was thinking of trying one in my Jetta!

Comment

Working...
          X