Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about jetta 1.8

hey,
    im 16 and dont yet have my license. My dad bought a 02 or 03 jetta 1.8, but i cant get it till the end of my skool year. I dont have pics i can look at and dont remember if its a turbo or not...does a 1.8 come in n e other version? i remember seeing the 1.8 on the back but dont remember if there was a T or not behind it...can someone help me out?

Re: Question about jetta 1.8

If it is an 02 or 03 then it is a 180hp 1.8T

Present
    2010 Audi A4 S-Line
    2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
    2003 VW Jetta GLI
    1992 VW Jetta GL
    1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

ok thanks. when i was trying to drive it (havent mastered stick yet), i would let the clutch out too fast with too much gass on it and the wheels would peel out and the car felt really strong...but when i was on the net trying to figure out if it was turbo or not i saw a jetta that was like it with only 115hp and thought no way is that my car...so im glad i no now and thnx for the help...!

Comment

Originally posted by bout2getVW
        ok thanks. when i was trying to drive it (havent mastered stick yet), i would let the clutch out too fast with too much gass on it and the wheels would peel out and the car felt really strong...but when i was on the net trying to figure out if it was turbo or not i saw a jetta that was like it with only 115hp and thought no way is that my car...so im glad i no now and thnx for the help...!
        ahah kids...
        2002 VW Golf GT TDI
        2016 VW Passat BiTDI

Comment

Working...
        X