A new ERA hasbegun:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new ERA hasbegun:

In approximately 1 week I will be taking Delivery of my brand new E90 BMW 325i , with sport pack, in Saphire Metallic Grey.

This will end an 11 year ownership of Volkswagens. I would prefer to think of this as not a good by to VW's,but rather a see you later

I'll still be coming on here regularily though, gonna represent the Bimmer's.
    Last edited by Volinder D; 01-18-2006, 10:14 AM. Reason: title error
    2004 Nissan Murano

2006 BMW 330i, 6 -speed, Sparkling Graphite, Sport package, Premium package

Re: A new ERA has begun:

Congrats on the purchase Volinder, the E90 should be very nice hopefully you will bring it out sometime so we can see it in person!!
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
      Congrats on the purchase Volinder, the E90 should be very nice hopefully you will bring it out sometime so we can see it in person!!
      E90's are hot. I am very jealous of you Volinder.

Present
      2010 Audi A4 S-Line
      2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
      2003 VW Jetta GLI
      1992 VW Jetta GL
      1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

congrats man! i hope you still can attend events and post up,etc as we are the euro hotness club now..

can't wait to see some pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
          Yes, with your history of modding can we expect some BMW modding goodnes?
          Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
            congrats man! i hope you still can attend events and post up,etc as we are the euro hotness club now..

can't wait to see some pics!

Totally,

I've kinda been outta the loop the last year or so for meets, but believe me, I'll be coming.

I'm glad this club has moved more to a Euro club, especially for someone like me who still loves VW's and Audi's.
            2004 Nissan Murano

Comment

Originally posted by Tuna
              Yes, with your history of modding can we expect some BMW modding goodnes?

Yes, most likely wheels this summer (19's for sure)
              2004 Nissan Murano

Comment

Originally posted by Volinder D
                Yes, most likely wheels this summer (19's for sure)
                You were talking about how much you liked the E90...didn't think you would actually go through with it

Comment

Re: A new ERA hasbegun:

nice work volinder, dont worry ill keep the brock/rieger dream alive for ever my friend!
                  Simon

Comment

Re: A new ERA hasbegun:

bmws are teh sex on wheels..good choice Vol! I hope to own me a BMW in the coming months.
                    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                    -james

Comment

NEW UPDATE:

Calgary BMW phoned me yesterday to tell me that the 325i that I ordered was already sold to another customer over a week ago and that it was not updated in the computer. Soooo, yada yada yada, went back and ordered

2006 330i, Sport package, Premium package in Sparking Grey Metallic
                      2004 Nissan Murano

Comment

Working...
                      X