Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat covers????

Hey,

I have the need for some seat covers for the front seats. My new job is at construction sites and I tend to get a little dirty, hence the need for covers.

My question is what can I use? I know that they cannot cover the sides of the seats because of the air bags.

I don't want those ricey multi colored ones either.

any sugestions?

Re: Seat covers????

Might seem obvious, but in case you hadn't considered it, if you've got heated seats you can't use seat covers.

Comment

Originally posted by Stampfan
      Might seem obvious, but in case you hadn't considered it, if you've got heated seats you can't use seat covers.

no heated seats here

Comment

I don't know man, they are hard to find PLAIN ones. I looked at a bunch of different place for the rabbit and they are ALL terrible. They either have flames going down the side, a big "R" on the headrest part or are "Orange county choppers" (no joke).

Sorry i'm not much help, but if you do find some plain ones let me know because I would like some.
        Jay

Comment

you should be able to find generic ones at like crappy tire or walmart i would think.. but if you need to go all out or something get some of these
          http://www.wetokole.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
            you should be able to find generic ones at like crappy tire or walmart i would think.. but if you need to go all out or something get some of these
            http://www.wetokole.com/
            thoses covers are pretty nice. I don't need anything that fancy just to wreck them. Thanks anyway for the reply

Comment

Working...
            X