Great online parts + price info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great online parts + price info

Hello all. I found this site that list out on all the maintenance parts you can find for our cars. Their listing include OEM parts#(also include aft. parts) and prices. I think their price is fairly reasonable.

I am surprise with their database include the most update MK5. It is worth your time to compare with what VW dealership is charging. You can get all of their stuff from Auto Value parts store.

Aftermarket stuff I last check including: Lubro Moly, PBR, Mann, Bosch, Mahle, Pagid, Textar, Boge, Philips, FAG…..etc.

http://www.altrom.com/

Re: Great online parts + price info

Yep, I think we all know about Altrom.
    Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
    You dig sucka?!

Comment

Originally posted by B5
      Hello all. I found this site that list out on all the maintenance parts you can find for our cars. Their listing include OEM parts#(also include aft. parts) and prices. I think their price is fairly reasonable.

I am surprise with their database include the most update MK5. It is worth your time to compare with what VW dealership is charging. You can get all of their stuff from Auto Value parts store.

Aftermarket stuff I last check including: Lubro Moly, PBR, Mann, Bosch, Mahle, Pagid, Textar, Boge, Philips, FAG…..etc.

http://www.altrom.com/

All parts from altrom will cost you less than the online price from me
      EU Tuning
      European Performance Products
      www.eutuning.ca
      slomas@upsolute.com

Comment

No news there. Even dealerships get parts from altrom.

Present
        2010 Audi A4 S-Line
        2007 VW GTI 2.0T

Past
        2003 VW Jetta GLI
        1992 VW Jetta GL
        1984 VW Rabbit GTI

Comment

Do we all work at the dealerships?

How about look at this site as a reference on the prices?

Sure, no news to some of you or anything but why not you post up this info before me. Hehe…

Comment

Originally posted by B5
            Kyle
            2000 Audi S4

Comment

lol
              ok, comon... give the guy a break. we should have a list of useful links. i've found a lot of links on the threads that i didn't know about. i just take a peek, then pretend i've been there a hundred times before so everyone thinks i'm cool.
              Stefan
              -> '19 Deep Black Pearl Alltrack
              -> '05 Urban Grey Passat Wagon TDI.
              -> Past rides: '14 Allroad, 06 Mazda5, '98 Jetta K2, '01 Jetta TDI, '91 Mazda B2200, '81 Toyota Cressida
              -> FutuRe Ride...??!

Comment

yea, I had to do it though...couldn't resist
                Kyle
                2000 Audi S4

Comment

I have never seen of heard of that website before, so lay off!

Thanks Ambrose.

Comment

Originally posted by R-Audi
                    I have never seen of heard of that website before, so lay off!

Thanks Ambrose.

yea i found lots of parts for the S

Comment

FYI for those who don't know: You can't just walk in there and get parts....they won't sell them to you. Must have an account with them. They used to not care, I used to go there all the time to pick up parts and just tell them I'm coming from {shop which is owned by a friend and has an account with them} and I need XXXXXXXXXXXX parts. Not anymore.

Don't even bother if you don't have an account. The answer will be NO, GTFO.
                      Last edited by nismodrifter; 01-10-2006, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nismodrifter
                        FYI for those who don't know: You can't just walk in there and get parts....they won't sell them to you. Must have an account with them. They used to not care, I used to go there all the time to pick up parts and just tell them I'm coming from {shop which is owned by a friend and has an account with them} and I need XXXXXXXXXXXX parts. Not anymore.

That's why you talk to Simon L (boy racer), he can get the parts for you.
                        Jay

Comment

Originally posted by nismodrifter

Hi. I said on my first post that you can bring the parts# to the Auto Value store to get the things you need. It is not necessary for you to have an account number with them.

Too bad Altrom don’t interest in your business anymore, and I feel your pain.

Comment

Working...
                          X