New Car options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Car options

yea.. i spent over 20gs on my jetta.. close to 27 before selling stuff .. DOH!
    i want to have fun building up a car again.. a little slower this time too lol
    with the S4 i'm doing strictly engine on it.. the body can stay stock and will obviously look good.. RS4 clutch, APR 3 kit, motor mounts, replace timing belt, other belts,etc which motor/tranny is out of the car..

mark do you know if you can work on a 2.7t in the A6 without removing the engine? i never knew you could buy A6 2.7T in a manual.. i found some used ones.. add all the motor stuff and an RS6 body kit and you'd be pimpin.. a little too old personish for me but nice car nonetheless.

Comment

I believe you still need to pull the engine for the turbo replacement on the A6, it just has more room for bigger turbos! An RS6 kit would be pretty pimp..

If anything, AutoSpeed said they are releasing their GT25r kit some time this week... and once installed you dont need to pull the engine to replace the turbos.. this kit should be a killer!! It will definately be a KO4 killer... and very close to the same price with greater availability. Another choice that is very close is the AWE kit.. and Tunerworks sellls those, there is one coming in this spring for a guy I work with.. cant wait to get a ride!

Comment

damn nice! i'm gonna go check an S4 tommorow hopefully its in nice shape

Comment

checked out 2 S4s today..

1- 01 black manual.. black leather.. great shape but it was modded.. had RS4 grill and badges.. short shift kit and m3 lip spoiler..greddy turbo timer

2- 01 silver manual.. black leather.. awesome inside.. gonna go pick it up next week unless i get hit by lightning

Comment

As long as the first didnt have engine mods I think I would consider that first.. seeing is that it has a turbo timer meant the owner at least knew how to take care of it...but those badges are sacreligious!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
              checked out 2 S4s today..

1- 01 black manual.. black leather.. great shape but it was modded.. had RS4 grill and badges.. short shift kit and m3 lip spoiler..greddy turbo timer

2- 01 silver manual.. black leather.. awesome inside.. gonna go pick it up next week unless i get hit by lightning
              This thread is useless without pics......
              Jay

Comment

this thread is done! new car picked up today.. check members ride gallery

Comment

Working...
                X