Well Shucks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Shucks!!

rear wheel? what did you do.. drift around the corner??
    Simon

Originally posted by Fluidic Digital
    Nope -- took a corner too close when turning into a parking lot thinking I was the "****" -- I proved myself wrong! :( lol

Peter
    That sort of makes me laugh but sorry about you rim though:yahhh:
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Man sorry about your wheel! That really sucks esp since they are brand-new.

The first week I got my car I put a wicked mark on my front-left wheel from a curb, as far as I know theres no way to get it out.
      KR
      Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Time to get the lips polished and center powder coated then, Punk
        Blair
        Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Hey Fluidic, I'm selling my MkII Jetta and a guy that came over to test drive it works for Alberta Wheel Repair. We had a long conversation about fixing curbed and damaged wheels.

I accidentally dropped my wheel when I was changing it and it kind of did this coin roll on the ground, scratching the entire outer edge of the lip all the way around.:(

Depending on the style of wheel you have, they will sand and hand polish it back to original condition. Sounds pretty expensive hey? Well imagine my surprise when he told me it would cost about $60 bucks to fix! Depending on how bad you curbed it, you might not have to pay much at all.:thumbsup:
          Derick

Comment

i bent one of my old 17's on the old golf, and for it to pass inspectino, all wheels have to be perfect. so i got it fixed for $110 at alberta tire and wheel repair. santos is the guy to talk to there.
            Simon

Comment

Working...
            X