being rear ended is fuuuuun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: being rear ended is fuuuuun

yea i was looking at it today and last night in detail it looks fine i was worried about my exhaust and stuff but everything is fine.. he hit me going like 8-10 if that so hence the very small scrape.. equal damage to a poor driving backing into a wall or something like that i spose.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
      Apparently there is some sort of deal with Enterprise where VW owners get VW rentals.
      Good luck with that not once did I find a car rental place taht have VW's. They only seem use cheap domestic cars like fucus etc.
      Name: Brent
      His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
      Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
      Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Ryan.. but glad you're all right, and it was a low speed collision..

I was on the QE2 going to Edmonton for Christmas (during my single years), and managed to slow my Jetta down to a crawl, when I discovered I was going 80 kmh on solid glare ice. Cars were braking, and spinning into the ditch a couple of kilos ahead, so at least I got the heads up to slow down. Just as I figured I was home free, some moron slammed into my rear end, pushing the back bumper up and pushing in the sheet metal just above the back bumper. I pulled over on the highway, but couldn't identify who hit me--all I saw was his windshield filling up my rear view mirror--never did find out if he was also parked along the highway with me, until an off duty RCMP guy told me if the car was driveable (which it was), to report it in Edmonton..

Good luck on your future mods!!!

Comment

256 bucks to fix it..

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
            256 bucks to fix it..
            that's it? man, he got off easy. When someone rearended my subie it was 800 and something because it creased the bumper and needed a new one, plus paint and "shear clips"
            Jay

Comment

thats not much! i got rear ended last night its costing nearly 400 for my respray!

Comment

yea i got a 2nd quote for the guy 670 bucks lol

Comment

Working...
                X