Dealership Discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealership Discounts

Hey dudes - Which dealerships do we get service discounts from? Was it only SCFC at this time or do 5th/NL offer the same?

KTHXBYE
    james
    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
    -james

Re: Dealership Discounts

SCFC was the only dealership that gives discounts on service IIRC.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Grr..it has to be the one the most out of the way on my morning commute :(
      -james

Comment

Originally posted by James
        Grr..it has to be the one the most out of the way on my morning commute :(

What are you looking to have done? Let me know and i will ask our service manager what he thinks. We already have a program for sales discounts and im confident we can do something in service.

Cheers
        FIRST TO MOD THE MKV

Comment

That would be awesome! The more options we have for cheaper service/sales the better
          Kyle
          2000 Audi S4

Comment

Originally posted by vwsalesguy
            What are you looking to have done? Let me know and i will ask our service manager what he thinks. We already have a program for sales discounts and im confident we can do something in service.

Cheers

Trying to steal the thunder eh.... You can discount all you want. You'll never get Club member personalized service like I give at SCFC!

EDIT: This may become like lending tree.com We will battle over your business!
            Last edited by VAG_Tech; 09-14-2005, 09:46 PM.
            Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
            You dig sucka?!

Comment

^ you're at 5th ave now???

Comment

Originally posted by nismodrifter
                ^ you're at 5th ave now???
                Nope I was having a brain fart... I had to edit...

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
                You dig sucka?!

Comment

^^ once again, I dig the new avatar.
                  -james

Comment

^^ once again, I dig the new avatar.
                    Yeeea! I had to change from the old one because of some heat the mods were getting from people.

You dig sucka?!

Comment

[QUOTE=Volkstech]Trying to steal the thunder eh.... You can discount all you want. You'll never get Club member personalized service like I give at SCFC!

not trying to steal anthing , just trying to promote business and give fellow members an alternative for sales and service.

Better Facility + Best location + Better Staff + Club member discounts = bring your car to 5th and judge for yourself
                      FIRST TO MOD THE MKV

Comment

Better Facility + Best location + Better Staff + Club member discounts = bring your car to 5th and judge for yourself [/QUOTE]
                        I disagree
                        Last edited by Satnam; 09-15-2005, 01:31 PM.
                        put.......put.......

.... ... .. .

Comment

Ya - I did have my car @ 5th ave yesterday...Job was done...couple of gripes:

-They are more expensive than NL for service (according to NL's service chart I paid $70 more for the C service @ fifth)

-They charged me for stuff they didnt replace ..like the air filter(or do - as in I paid $30 for new wiper blades not because I didnt realize its a huge f'n rip off but because I am too lazy to unbolt the mount because my driver side wiper touches the pillar when fully extended and I wanted it fixed...it wasnt...they are supposed to lube doors and whatnot...my car is still as squeaky as ever)

-I had to wait -way- to long to pay for the damn thing..no one was around @ 330 (maybe not peak hours...but comeon..I thought snatching peoples hard earned dollars was a car dealerships speciality?!)

the good stuff?

-It was really fast...dropped the car off at 7:30 and they called me just before 11...but with the arm-length list of **** they do for a C service Im not sure thats what I wanted to see

edit: And he's right about it being the best facility (building wise) IMO
                          Last edited by James; 09-15-2005, 02:10 PM.
                          -james

Comment

Ya - I did have my car @ 5th ave yesterday...Job was done...couple of gripes:

-They are more expensive than NL for service (according to NL's service chart I paid $70 more for the C service @ fifth)

-They charged me for stuff they didnt replace ..like the air filter(or do - as in I paid $30 for new wiper blades not because I didnt realize its a huge f'n rip off but because I am too lazy to unbolt the mount because my driver side wiper touches the pillar when fully extended and I wanted it fixed...it wasnt...they are supposed to lube doors and whatnot...my car is still as squeaky as ever)

-I had to wait -way- to long to pay for the damn thing..no one was around @ 330 (maybe not peak hours...but comeon..I thought snatching peoples hard earned dollars was a car dealerships speciality?!)

the good stuff?

-It was really fast...dropped the car off at 7:30 and they called me just before 11...but with the arm-length list of **** they do for a C service Im not sure thats what I wanted to see

edit: And he's right about it being the best facility (building wise) IMO
                            Well i have to say i am glad to hear about this stuff , and i as a vw driver would expect that things like a door lube and air filter are taken care of . Next time you are in for service maybe drop me a PM so i can ensure that the attention to detial is perfect. Who was your service advisor?
                            FIRST TO MOD THE MKV

Comment

Gretchen, but she wasnt bad..she DID give me a discount on the tire rotation since I didnt want them doing that (however Im sure they charge more than $20 for a tire rotation )
                              -james

Comment

Working...
                              X