Not 'bling", but it is OEM...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not 'bling", but it is OEM...

I am always envious, when I read that someone is ordering new HID's, or putting in aluminum trim kits, carbon fiber parts, smoked tails, etc... For me, this is as close as it gets... I will be ordering a black plastic trim cover from NLV tomorrow, that sits on top of the metal that goes on the inside bottom, and along the front of my trunk (where the trunk locking pin is located). As luggage that sits at the front of the trunk, gets lifted out, the luggage catches the bottom of this trim piece, and over the years, parts of it have been broken off, and cracks have appeared. As well, when the Rona guy helped me lift out of my trunk, a VERY HEAVY sander I had rented, to sand 2 outside decks on our house last month, we managed to rip this whole piece off... It has been bugging me for many years, so it will be nice to have it back in one complete piece (for now--maybe I will be in charge of getting luggage out of my trunk--the other family members aren't as careful as I USUALLY am...). Not cheap either--$96!!! Hey, it's my 'baby'--It MUST be replaced!!!!
Working...
X