No announcement yet.

Suspension ??'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideally I think what I need are the Eibach pro-set springs and dampners... affordable and level ?
    Last edited by Kor; 05-06-2003, 12:27 PM.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Heh, yeah the springs make it level enough. I messaged you but thought I'd say it again so everyone else can see, I don't have the dampers but I have the springs. I really like the ride on it, and it looks good in my opinion. If your at the meet you can see them there I should be out to the meet. I have had a negative experience with TW, they are nice enough but I ordered my rims there. They told me they would be in end of february, but they only called yesterday saying they are in.

Its not like february was too short notice, I ordered em in december.
      Nick
      There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
      --Albert Einstein

Comment

Tiretrends carries the Eibach Pro-System (the kit is just springs).

The Pro-Sysytem will cost $969.00 plus shipping and tax.

It's a 1.3-4 inch drop and apparently stock ride comfort. Was just too much for my blood for what it is. And no one had FKs at the time for me to see.

Khyron
        Geoff
        Fear is the element that unites all losers.

Comment

They (TW) definitely weren't as friendly when I went in, and I don't like that they don't have an online price list - they can basically make up the prices as they go along. I am going to try to hook myself up with the Eibach system I think, I should be able to find it online...
          KR
          Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Kor... U could always go with some sportline springs and some bilsteins. Lotsa guys are selling their springs on the vortex for cheap... and then you could match them to a set of bilsteins. Just an Idea... you don't need to go with a matched kit.
            Sidewalks are for normal walkin.... aint no room for fancy walkin....

Comment

I am selling a set of sport springs if anyone is interested. I'll probably let them go pretty cheap
              2004 Nissan Murano

2006 BMW 330i, 6 -speed, Sparkling Graphite, Sport package, Premium package

Comment

what's the drop like on those springs? what kind?
                Thanks.

Comment

1.75" drop on them, they are RPI equipped springs. The ride is much better than H&R sports, I've owned those and hated them. Simon also owned a set of H&R's before. He now rides on the RPI equipped springs and he's crazy about them also.

The is no need for a new sway bar or anything.

Volinder
                  2004 Nissan Murano

Comment

its true. i'm a big fan of the RPI equipped springs. i had H&R's sport springs before, and they didnt go as low as I wanted, nor did they improve handling. the RPI does both.
                    Simon

Comment

Nice... the thing I don't understand is... You stated that they work for all engine types (2-litre, 1.8t, and VR6)... how would that work... they're all totally different weights.. and therefore should require different springs. What did you run them on?

Comment

I would have to have you phone RPI on that. I agree with you the engine's do have different weights. Now, I will also say that H&R for whatever reason is the only spring manufacturer that makes a different spring for the VR6 vs. 1.8t. Apparently the VR6 is 100lbs heavier, which I imagine wouldn't greatly affect the spring rate. But like I said, they had an amazing ride, so I can assure you that you won't be dissappointed.
                        2004 Nissan Murano

Comment

Working...
                        X