help me find my wife's 20th anniversary gti again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me find my wife's 20th anniversary gti again

my wife(back then, girlfriend) had a 20th anniversary gti back in 03 when they were new, her dad opted to be a pothead adn blow the money, so the car got repopped. now we are married and in a position to buy it back. lat time i checked, the car has not ben re-registered since it was popped in nov 2003. we are in oklahoma, and are told it most likely went to dallas acution... i need help in tracking this car down, it would be such an awesome birthday present... the car was black magic pearl, and was #0459 in the series... hope someone here can help me out...

Re: help me find my wife's 20th anniversary gti again

Bummer! Good luck with the search, its unlikely any of us have seen, or will ever see the car, being in Canada, but we'll keep it in mind!
    2006 Colorado Xtreme | AEM CAI | Walker exhaust | smoked glass | -1" dropped rear | Avic D3 | 8000K HID's
    2002 GTI 1.8t | C1 SS | Upsolute 94 oct | Brullen 2.5" DP | Supersprint catback | Poly mounts | 19" Privat's | FK 55 kit | Projector lights | EVOMS CAI
    2000 GSXR750 | Hindle Race exhaust | Telefonica replica | K&N intake | Custom ECU

Comment

damn man that must suck losing your car....im guessing even if you find it now it'll proably b in bad shape....wat about finding a similar one with the same color/options etc u can find really nice used ones if you look hard enough...well good luck with the search hope you find it and in good condition

Comment

If you haven't done so already, check the 20th anniversary forum on the vortex. Perhaps someone on there has seen #0459. Good luck with everything
        2008 Audi RS4
        2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

I checked the 20th a.e. registry http://www.pharfruminsain.com/, and it was registered by Scott Ezzell from IN. Just thought that might help.

Comment

Working...
          X