VW Baby shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VW Baby shirts

Kind of an odd question, but does anyone know where I could find a baby shirt with the VW logo on it? Or better yet something like "My dad wishes he drove a VW" - my friend is about to be a first-time father and he and I always playfully argue about who's car is better and so I thought the best gift to give his new born son would be the shirt.

2008 Audi RS4
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Re: VW Baby shirts

Here in Edmonton i've seen them at my local VW dealership, that might just help you.
    Matt - A3

Comment

i've seen young lad sized clothing at the dealer before too

Comment

Not too much available right now. You can check out VW Driver Gear .com They might have something.
        Like Type 2's? Visit my blog!

My posts and comments written here on this forum are on my spare time and are my personal opinion(s) and are not the opinion(s) or policy of my employer nor are they proven to be accurate. Use advice at your own risk.
        You dig sucka?!

Comment

I bought the baby jumper from the drivers gear site (ordered through the dealership) but really they don't have a lot with saying on them.
          Name: Brent
          His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
          Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
          Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

If it is a gag gift you could get the iron on transfer paper from Office Depot/Staples/Future Ship and make your own with an inkjet printer. Xerox has the best iron on transfer product I have seen. The office depot stuff is crap.
            Barry
            Tossa Blue Metalic 2008 Jetta City
            Mods; Clear side markers, Wolflsburg suspension, painted calipers, aftermarket fog lights, blue LED park lights, Euro Aluminum Antenna Mast

Comment

The Rocket on 17th can make custom shirts!

Comment

Originally posted by R-Audi
                The Rocket on 17th can make custom shirts!
                Yes! I was just going to say that. I doubt they have baby sizes but just buy a shirt somewhere and get it printed up.

They have retro fuzzy letters too.
                Jay

Comment

Thanks for the help! I think I'm going to do the iron transfer thing.
                  2008 Audi RS4
                  2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
                    Thanks for the help! I think I'm going to do the iron transfer thing.
                    Just remember to mirror the image before printing
                    Barry
                    Tossa Blue Metalic 2008 Jetta City
                    Mods; Clear side markers, Wolflsburg suspension, painted calipers, aftermarket fog lights, blue LED park lights, Euro Aluminum Antenna Mast

Comment

Working...
                    X