Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Headlight Question

Originally posted by Swoosh2
    Keeping my car now for a tiny bit longer, was gonna get rid of it after the warrenty shaz but I love my VW lol, so gonna give it some more time. Thats why going to get these lights now, then probably eventually upgrade to OEM HID next year. Ya I know sounds crazy to buy 2 lights but oh well hehe.

Thanks Simon thats what I wanted to hear hehe. Hows the brightness in the country? Does it illuminate a lot more than usual?
    i'll be honest and say i've never taken it out of town at night time, and its not a big difference between that and stock, since after all, you're still using H7 bulbs, so its not going to be much of a difference. put in a HID kit though and you'll notice.
    Simon

Comment

Re: Headlight Question

Originally posted by Simon
      i'll be honest and say i've never taken it out of town at night time, and its not a big difference between that and stock, since after all, you're still using H7 bulbs, so its not going to be much of a difference. put in a HID kit though and you'll notice.
      Ya I have HID conversions now but the bulb just blew out last night, so now in the market for some new ones, but wanted to get projectors of some sort, maybe i'll just spring for OEM HID right now but i'll still look around. Since I have Mcculloch HID's right now and if i get these FK lights would I just have to buy the bulbs for the Mccullochs?

They are 9007 now but the FK's take H7 or H4 or whatever, will they still be supported by the Mcculloch Wiring harness and power supply?
      Kenny

Comment

Working...
      X