Funky codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funky codes

I pulled these off my car tonight. Anyone able to find out what the engine one is as I don't have the 300 dollar licenced version. And what does the tranny one mean?

Thanks

17535 - Shareware Version. To Decode all DTCs
    P1127 - 35-10 - Please Register/Activate - Intermittent
    Readiness: 0000 0000

Control Module Part Number: 09A 927 750 T
    Component and/or Version: AG5 Getriebe 09A 0193
    Software Coding:
    Work Shop Code:
    1 Fault Found:
    01045 - Tiptronic Switch (F189)
    27-10 - Implausible Signal - Intermittent
    Bryce

2002 Jetta 1.8T Baltic Green Tiptronic
    APR 91, Carbonio CAI, Samco TIH, 2.5" Brullen Turbo-back, ABD Lower Intercooler Pipe, Forge 007 DV

Re: Funky codes

bryce i thought i helped you with the softwares limits lol?

Comment

you did, but I guess I've pushed the boundaries once again lol.
      Bryce

2002 Jetta 1.8T Baltic Green Tiptronic
      APR 91, Carbonio CAI, Samco TIH, 2.5" Brullen Turbo-back, ABD Lower Intercooler Pipe, Forge 007 DV

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
        bryce i thought i helped you with the softwares limits lol?
        Baa Ryan it is only $99 to register and scanning is in the shareware. Anyways the hacks are for the stupidist old version anyways.
        I would toss these codes throught the search on the vortex. There is a vag-com section there that might help.
        Name: Brent
        His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
        Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
        Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

lol brent my version has all the 03 codes for my car and yea one of these days i'll be forced to by a usb one.. i get a new lappie every few months and the last one i fought hard to get a serial port on it hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan
            lol brent my version has all the 03 codes for my car and yea one of these days i'll be forced to by a usb one.. i get a new lappie every few months and the last one i fought hard to get a serial port on it hahahahaha
            That is because they update the label files (which contain all the codes) but they don't update all the features. Actually all the codes for you car will be the same as any other OBDII car.
            Name: Brent
            His: '04 TDI Golf Mods: None If it's smoken it ain't broken
            Family: '15 Jetta Sportwagon
            Fun car: '92 Blue Karmann Crabby Cabby Mods: Coils, front and rear swaybars, LED interior lights and some other old things.

Comment

Working...
            X