Windshield replacements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windshield replacements

I want to replace the windshield in my car before selling and am wondering where is the best place to get it done. I phoned SSFC and their parts dept. said that they send it to Cosmos Collision and it costs $556.88 (ouch).

Anyone know of any other places that are reasonably inexpensive (ie:super cheap)?

Thanks in advance, Chris
    2008 Audi RS4
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Bart had his done for cheap, but if you get same quality windshield as stock I think that is about the rate.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Two weeks before I went to Cosmos Glass to do repair job. They quote me the cost of replace the windshield which is about $390CDN included labor. They did a good job on my car and they service a lot of VW, AUDI and Porsche, therefore, they are quite reliable.

Ask for Tony. 692-0606

Yea. SFC wants $150+ to make a guy to drive up to their shop to repair windshield.
      “If you think your car is under control, you’re going slow.”

Comment

Hey Chris,
        We us Kings glass a lot so remind me tomorrow and I will phone them and get a quote for you! I'll get it at dealer cost and then you can just pay us (if its any cheaper that is!)
        Cheers
        Derek
        Derek

-2008 Avus Silver RS4-Fat ass II
        -1996 C4S-Fat Ass
        -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Derek and Fifth Ave rock!!!!
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

Lets not start sucking each others ***** just yet, I don't even have a price yet!!
            Derek
            Derek

-1996 C4S-Fat Ass
            -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment

Thanks a ton Derek!! I really appreciate it. I'll give you a call tomorrow morning.

C.
              2008 Audi RS4
              2015 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

Hey Chris,
                Give me a call...I got a price for you!
                Derek
                Derek

-1996 C4S-Fat Ass
                -2007 FJ Cruiser-6 speed

Comment