Club T-Shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club T-Shirts

Well since we are all down from the BahnFest debacle I think now is a good time to finally get those club t-shirts. The club has sufficient funds and will probably supplement half the cost of the shirts (depending on total costs) to all valid members interested.

What I want from you guys/gals is ideas and desgins for the shirts and if anyone has a connection to a silk screening company let me know. After we get a few designs we will take a poll of the best choices and then get them made up.
    Blair
    Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Re: Club T-Shirts

Small logo in the middle of the shirt on the front. Website across the back.
    KR
    Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
      if anyone has a connection to a silk screening company let me know.
      Yes. I'll PM you.
      Last edited by Tuna; 08-03-2005, 09:30 AM.
      Jay

Comment

that works with me.. or do like polo style if we can afford them that would be swell..

but small logo on front chest (or side of centre) then URL across back of shirt near top collar kinda deal.

Comment

Ok I like that idea, what kind of logo for the front?
          Blair
          Former Cars: '12 Fiat 500, '10 VW GTI, '05 Smart Fortwo, '96 VW Jetta GLX, '02 VW GTI 337.........

Comment

I like the idea of a polo shirt, Id actually get some use out of those.

Maybe just the letters NVD on the breast and www.newveedub.com on the middle-top part of the back? That would look good..
            REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
            -james

Comment

I really like the polo idea. Maybe we should create a new logo using the letters 'NVD' and that can go on the front. Keep it nice and clean though, not too many colors. Then have the website address on one of the shoulders just below the seam...or even on the back of the collar.
              Kyle
              2000 Audi S4

Comment

The polo idea could be kinda cool... white shirt with VW blue logos stiched in... nice.

Chris
                Chris

2018 Audi S5 Coupe Technik - Florett Silver Metallic
                SOLD: 2011 Audi A4 Quattro 6 Speed MT - Brilliant Black
                SOLD: 2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition - Galactic Blue

Comment

sweet guys i'm glad others agree.. i'll pay some more cash for a nice polo.. i need something else to rock along the 15+ lacostes i own

Comment

haha ya id buy a couple, hopefully multiple colors...Blair PM me and ill see what I can do for blank polo shirts here at work in bulk

..white shirts suck tho, thats why we cant really go overboard on the color
                    REAL men use harsh language as self-defense
                    -james

Comment

I'm in for a shirt!
                      (And club membership)...

I will PM you the name of a company I know that does amazing work.

Comment

I'll buy a couple shirts too.

For the logo, I would like to get away from using letters or just the word newveedub. It would be nice to have an actual logo or icon. I am sure we could dream one up. Or...

Have a logo or shirt design contest, winner gets a free shirt

I hate to say this because it is controversial but what about revisiting the change-the-club-name idea in the wake of cancelling bahnfest and getting tshirts? I think now is the time if we are gonna do it at all.
                        Last edited by Kor; 08-03-2005, 10:48 AM.
                        KR
                        Porsche 991 Carrera S

Comment

Yeah it is controversial, I could argue either side of that but, I'll just leave it, it makes no huge difference to me.

The logo contest is a good idea, but some parameters like size, complexity would have to be figured out beforehand. Also the name would have to be too lol.
                          Nick
                          There are only two infinites, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                          --Albert Einstein

Comment

How did I know that would come up

Anyway we could do a name change but I am still waiting for a fantastic name to make it worth all the hassle!!

The logo design contest is a good idea, if we want Polos a nice logo would be best!!
                            Blair

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian Turbo
                              How did I know that would come up

Anyway we could do a name change but I am still waiting for a fantastic name to make it worth all the hassle!!

The logo design contest is a good idea, if we want Polos a nice logo would be best!!
                              Polos are a cool idea, so is the design contest.

Any votes for James' name Pimpkrauts? j/k.
                              Jay

Comment

Working...
                              X